We have 423 guests online at this time
- Published on Wednesday, 12 February 2014 11:22
By Wheatland County Extension:
"Lucky Leprechauns 4-H will be having their monthly meeting on February 18, 2014 after school at the Hillcrest Library. It isn't too late to get enrolled into 4-H for the year. Stop by the extension office (basement of courthouse) or give us a call at 632-4728 if you would like to get enrolled.
- Published on Saturday, 18 January 2014 09:18
JAN 22nd is KIWANIS AG DAY!! Sen. Ed Buttrey will speak on unmanned drones in AG, Dave Wichman will report on research being done on cereal forages for hay and on pulse crops, and Scott Kulbeck will show some apps that can be used to access info for production agricultural. Lunch is $8, please RSVP!! Everyone is invited!!
- Published on Saturday, 18 January 2014 09:13
It's Friday -- Kids story time at the Harlowton Public Library. Come see Foxy from 11:00 to 11:30 in the bright cheery reading room. For more information call Harlowton Public Library at 632-5584
- Published on Tuesday, 07 January 2014 07:43
Wheatland Memorial Healthcare is currently looking for
Environmental Services Tech and Certified Nursing Assistant.
See WMH facebook page for details
- Published on Friday, 03 January 2014 07:36
- Written by Karena Robertson Dale
Archer Ellwein brings Buffalo Hunter Yellowstone Vic Smith (1850-1925) to life in a poignant and often humorous first-person portrayal set in 1900. Victor Grant Smith had a varied career... as an army scout, dispatch rider, trapper, hunter, trick shot artist and storyteller. Based on Smith’s memoir, Ellwein recounts Smith’s experiences with the likes of George Armstrong Custer, Sitting Bull and Theodore Roosevelt. He especially reflects on the demise of the North American buffalo. This program can lead to a discussion about the demise of the buffalo and conservation as the actor comes out of character after the performance.
Acclaimed performer and historian Archer Ellwein, of Sidney, Montana, has given over 900 performances in 16 states. He was a well-known radio broadcaster in northeastern Montana and North Dakota before retiring.
The presentation is free and open to the public. Partial funding for the Speakers Bureau program is provided by a legislative grant from Montana’s Cultural Trust and from the National Endowment for the Humanities.
For more information on the Humanities Montana presentation "Champion Buffalo Hunter Yellowstone Vic Smith", please call Upper Musselshell Museum at 406-632-5519.
Wind: 5 mph
11 Mar 2014
12 Mar 2014
Submit a Birthbay (CLICK HERE)
- Hur många förskott företag har fördubblats i Sverige bara inom fem år
- Profile Saxophone Stand w/ optional Flute/Clarinet SOLD
- Looking for a rental...
- 25pc Castleton China
- 2 - 10 lb weights
- Risograph GR1700
- For Sale: corner computer desk
- TCL Cool Carry backpack & Coleman Water Jug ~ SOLD
- Craftsman table saw
- Low Boy 150 - TNG Motor Scooters
- 4 Sale: Battery Eliminator & Charger
- Deluxe Toaster Oven
- Women’s Timberland PRO Series ~ Work boots ~ SOLD
- They Come to America II
- USED: XBOX yourself fitness (GAME)
- USED: XBOX Street (GAME)
- USED: 850 Watts Microwave oven
- Yippi golf sandals (Size 11)
- Pro Power Tire Renew